Capital One 360’s Black Friday Weekend Sale – ’til 12/1!
It’s officially the time of year we all start thinking about our New Year’s Resolutions. I, of course, plan on working out everyday, only eating kale, never complaining about work… JK yeah right. But one resolution I am optimistic about is managing my money better. Whether it’s something small like packing my lunch, or something bigger like maybe not buying all those yoga pants, Capital One 360’s current sale is amazing – whether you’re buying a house or a hotel room.
Capital One 360 products are designed to save consumers time and money. From online to our mobile app, Capital One 360 is with customers 24/7 – perfect for when you’re trying to check out at Nordstrom on a busy Friday, and need to make sure your bank account can handle that great Kate Spade bag.
Capital One’s Black Friday sale is pretty fantastic.All of Capital One 360’s Black Friday Sale deals are designed to encourage consumers to keep their finances top of mind. Here are my two favorite deals:
- Start a 360 Savings Account with an initial deposit of $1,000 or more and get $100
- Open a 360 Checking Account with an initial deposit of $250 and get $100
Here’s more details:
|ShareBuilder||Up to $1,250 bonus (tiered offer)||
|Home Loans||$1,250 off closing costs||
|360 Checking||$100 bonus||
|360 Savings||$100 bonus||
|Refer a Friend||$40 bonus per successful referral||
Once you get your Capital One 360 account, how do you keep from going overboard with the spending? Here are three tips I use to keep my cash where I want it – in my bank account!
- If you wouldn’t buy it full price, don’t buy it on sale.
- If it’s clothing, is it a sizzle piece or a staple? Staples are worth more since sizzle pieces are generally trendier and match less.
- Keep your cards organized, especially during the holidays! That way, when you switch your wallet in between purses, you won’t forget it in another bag.
What’s your New Year’s Resolution? Hopefully, we’re both saving dough. 🙂
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.